Resilient Communities is an initiative that is intended to raise awareness and understanding of the local risks including severe weather, flooding and power cuts, as well as providing useful information to help manage those risks, e.g. gritting maps and contacts. It relies on communities and individuals harnessing and developing local response and expertise to help themselves during an emergency. We believe that being aware of the risks that our community may encounter, and who within our community might be able to assist, could make our community better prepared to cope with such an emergency.
- Road Closure: B6364 HUME TO GREENLAW on Mon 4 March for 5 days
- Reminder: Berwickshire Adventure Film Festival starts on Friday 23 Feb
- National Theatre Live Screening ‘Vanya’ (15) on 1 March at 7pm in Gavinton Village Hall
- Sewing Club : Thursdays from 5-7pm from 7 March to 11 April in Gavinton Village Hall
- Film ‘Past Lives’ (15) on Friday 16 February at 7pm in Gavinton Village Hall