Select Page

Local Problems

Use this ‘FixMyStreet’ website to report, view, or discuss local problems such as potholes, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, street lighting, graffiti, etc

Reports will be sent on to the Scottish Borders Council on your behalf

Just enter a UK postcode, or street name and area here

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This