Scottish Registered Charity SCO01162
Gavinton Village Hall belongs to the residents of Gavinton, Polwarth and Fogo and is run by a committee of volunteers. The hall is a modern multi-purpose space that can be used for everything from small meetings to theatre presentations. The hall building is fully wheelchair accessible.
If you have an event to plan, Gavinton Village Hall may be just what you need. We’re very happy to make arrangements for you to see the facilities.
Bookings should be made with the current Booking Secretary, Ann Roberts (email), when possible, well in advance of the date of Let. All hall bookings will be entered in the calendar of events, so check to see if the hall is available. Please read the conditions of let and refer to the hire charges.
If you would like to hold an event at the Village Hall, please complete the Booking Form. There are two options:
- complete the ONLINE Booking Form and submit it directly to the Booking Secretary
- OR complete the PDF Booking Form and email or post it to the Booking Secretary
Alternatively, contact Ann and ask her to send you a printed booking form (also available in the village hall)
Address: Hall Booking Secretary, Gavinton Village Hall, South Street, Gavinton, TD11 3QS
Phone: 01361 883 005
The Main Hall will hold:
- up to 116 people seated in rows (without the stage), or 90 people with the stage in place
- up to 76 people seated at tables for a meal
There is also a projector and cinema equipment for hire, which has specific terms and conditions
The Small Hall or Meeting Room will accommodate 15 people.
The Kitchen has the facilities to cook for 70 people. It is fully equipped with a Rangemaster Cooker, larder fridge with small freezer, dishwasher and pans, crockery and cutlery.
There are separate male and female toilets. There is a brush and vacuum cleaner in the cleaning cupboard.
A defibrillator is sited on the outside wall of the Hall (more details here)
Please remember to:
- leave the Hall, clean and tidy, including the toilets
- put all the rubbish in the appropriate bins provided. Recycling is important. Take away all glass, to be recycled
- take home all your possessions